What are cookies. Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits.
The first time you visit the site, you will be asked to accept (or not accept) cookies via a banner. You will be able to refuse to accept all or some cookies, or you will be able to change, even later, the settings on your computer so that you know when you are receiving cookies or can turn off the automatic cookie acceptance feature.
The Site uses the following categories of cookies:
List of cookies
- Technical (or navigational) cookies, which contribute to the operation of the Site, for example to allow you to navigate between pages and access the restricted area of the Site; the legal basis for the underlying processing of the use of these cookies is the interest of HIC S.r.l. in providing efficient and well-functioning services to its customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date of first access to the site until they are disabled.
- Functional cookies, which allow you to enable specific features of the Site and store your preferences (such as language), in order to improve your browsing experience; the legal basis for the underlying processing of the use of these cookies is HIC S.r.l.’s interest in providing efficient and well-functioning services to its customers; the retention period of these cookies runs from the date they are enabled on the Site until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable – at will – these cookies from the table below, as well as from the cookie management tool.
- Analytical cookies, which allow the acquisition of statistical information in aggregate and anonymous form, in relation to the navigation mode; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is the interest of HIC S.r.l. to provide efficient and well-functioning services to its customers; the retention period of these cookies runs from the date they are enabled on the site until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable – at will – these cookies from the table below, as well as from the cookie management tool.
- Profiling cookies, which allow us to customize advertising messages according to your interests and preferences, in order to send you only those advertisements that you may consider relevant or interesting. the legal basis of the underlying processing of the use of these cookies is the consent of the data subject; the retention period of these cookies runs from the date they are enabled on the site until they are disabled, and in any case no longer than 12 months. The user can accept and disable – at will – these cookies from the table below, as well as from the cookie management tool.
All necessary cookies do not require prior consent, so they are automatically installed following access to the Site but can be disabled as described in the next paragraph.
For the other cookies (profiling and third-party), you can give your consent by clicking on the accept button inside the banner displayed on the homepage of the Site, or you can request that the Site use only the necessary cookies by clicking on the relevant button. You may revoke at any time all or part of the consent you have already given, including through the relevant link shown in the table for third-party cookies, or provide consent at a later date.
Social Network Plugin
The Site provides plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks.
If you are logged into a social network, it is possible that the social network will add information about your visit to the Site to your profile and collect traffic data, particularly if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data about your visit to the Site, you must log out of your social network account and delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer.
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ e https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ );
- Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig ).
Below you will find links explaining how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers (for other browsers you may use we suggest looking for this option in the software help normally available through the F1 key):
Internet Explorer: Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab and under Settings move the slider up to block all cookies
Google Chrome: Click on the menu in the browser toolbar. Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button. Select “Prevent sites from setting data.”
Mozilla Firefox: Click the menu button and select Options. Select the Privacy panel. Under History settings: select use custom settings. To enable cookies, mark the Accept cookies from sites item; to disable them, unmark the item.
Safari: Click in the menu bar on “Safari,” then on “Preferences.” Now click on “Privacy,” then on “Details” to select the site, then select “Remove.”
Alternatively, you can disable only Google Analytics cookies by using the opt-out add-on provided by Google for major browsers https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it